This dual-batch compost tumbler makes it easy to have one bin cooking and one bin for collecting new scraps.
• Produce high quality compost quickly and efficiently
• Let one bin “cook” while you add fresh materials to the other side
• Two bins rotate separately; each bin holds approximately 3 cubic feet
• Use for Kitchen scraps, coffee grounds, fruit rinds and yard waste
• Recycled black polypropylene, steel
• Dimensions 28-½” W x 25″ D x 37-1/4″ H
• Each bin holds about 3 cubic feet
• Assembly required
More Backyard Composting Bins
- 3-Bin Wire Compost Bin
These 3 Wire Compost Bin is the most versatile and least expensive on the market. It allows you to batch your compost so you always have a bin for fresh scraps, cooking compost and the finished pro...
- Envirocycle Compost Tumbler
Just add your food scraps, turn 3 times a week and the Envirocycle Compost Tumbler will create rich compost and compost tea all year round.
Because of it's rolling and mixing action, the Enviro...
- Indoor Kitchen Compost Bin Kit – Black
This kitchen compost bin is designed for indoor use making it ideal for apartment living. Not only does this product compost in about half the time as conventional composting methods, it also produ...
- Worm Composter
The nutrient levels producted by worm composting are 10 times higher than in regular compost.
With this worm composter you can turn kitchen scraps into rich organic compost full of nutrients. I...
- How to Choose a Compost Bin
Gardeners.com has a great article on how to select the right compost bin for you. Many of the compost bins I recommend can be ordered through them. They are a reputable company with fabulous custom...